Custom Search

Monday 7 January 2008

The Courthouse

Last night I was amazed to discover that there is a park called the courthouse. Less amazingly, it is near a courthouse. My sister and I went there to visit a graffiti exhibition and met someone whom I've named cat woman, as she had a cat on a lead, Hazzy Bee, whose album I'd been listening to earlier that afternoon (I had a guitar with me, and he gave us a live song before continuing on his way), Phil, who divulged several of his movie scripts to us all, Yukoll (or something to that effect, he was quite quiet and difficult to hear, an African guy with cool hair who jammed with me playing the djembe (which I also brought along) and Phil filmed on his phone. Also present were Mim, Joe, and a ton of others who wondered through.

No comments:

Post a Comment