Custom Search

Sunday 26 October 2008

HSC ampersand

So it may sound like poor form when I say the reason I haven't posted in almost a month is because I'm doing exams, it is worth noting that the HSC is renowned around the country as being one of the most stressful, rigorous, time consuming examination there is. Every year, it leads to suicides.

Even after all this time, this post will be a short one. I still have four exams over the next few weeks; I have sat three and they all went fairly well.

It's funny: having started the HSC, I've found myself cycling more, going to the beach more, playing more music, watching more TV, checking blogs and webcomics for updates several times a day. (I've just started using iGoogle, it's great having all my feeds in one place).

Also, I have put up some more photos. Here's two of them:


Trusty rusty

2 comments:

  1. The procrastination factor is exactly why I thought we'd see more blog posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he's doing a grand job. Just like the sportsman after his prize of winning, up every day and training, training, training, our academic star is up every day and riding, swimming and taking photos.... of dead birds!

    ReplyDelete