Custom Search

Tuesday 9 September 2008

The Start of a Journey

It's been a busy week, I've meant to post here about half a dozen times, but simply haven't had the time. I'm writing this on my phone; sitting in the sun catching rays and soaking up the vitamin D. Certainly beats my regular posting place; in the cold corner of Neil Locker's office, under a poor quality wall mounted heater, after having climbed through the ceiling.

Anyhow, the point of my post is this: I have a new baby, a double bass. A gift from Mum, Dad, Clare, Asher, Keda, Sanjay, Tim and Jen, for my 18th.

It is MASSIVE: that is, it's full size. I am yet to find a place to put it.

And this is the start of my journey.

This gorgeous bass sounds absolutely stunning. It has not yet fully sunk in.




P.S. Check back soon, as trials results will be forthcoming in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment