Custom Search

Monday 15 September 2008

Trial Results

So, I posted my way through the trials (mostly), now is the time for their results; did you guess from the title? Anyhow, here they are.

English:
Paper one section one: 13/15
Section two: 9/15
Section three: 12/15
Module A: 17/20
Module B: 12/20
Module C: 18/20
I'm happy with my Section 1 result, and got what I deserved in Section 3; but I must say I was disappointed with my Section 2, I felt it was quite good (Read it here).
I was well above average in Paper 2 (The modules) with the obvious exception of the Harwood module (B). This is unsurprising, as I gave it only about 5 minutes of study before the exam, and spent about 20 minutes writing the essay.

Physics:
61% - Not a great mark I admit; but it was second place.
I worked through the "Revise HSC Physics in a month (Read: Weekend)" book; and managed to make some fantastic summary notes.

Maths: I was one of the four who passed, thankfully, with a mark of 80/100. That mark should improve by at least 10 by the HSC.

Engineering: I treated this exam as a bit of a joke, and came second, with 66.5%.

Software: 72/100, & I was the only person to achieve above 50.

Entertainment:
I am yet to get my results back.

2 comments:

  1. Those results sound as though they give you good ranks in your classes. Is there a combined rank for English?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Combined rank? You mean out of all classes? All of those marks are out of all classes. (I.e. maths is 1/40something, english is 6th out of around 100.)

    ReplyDelete