Custom Search

Tuesday 2 September 2008

Tuesday

Well, yesterday was my birthday. And I didn't just party, I redefined the word!
I redefined it to mean "Sat the biggest/most important maths exam I've ever undergone, and ever will ...and then studied physics for the rest of the day." I had a whole bunch of things I'd meant to mention about the maths exam, but I've forgotten them now.

Today, however, I sat physics. I spent my weekend covering "Revise HSC Physics in a month", and making notes on it, and reading through a few other text books as well. Not very exciting. I was late to the exam, and didn't get to read over my notes (which were brilliant, I might add). The exam was exhausting. It was supervised by substitutes, because of the strike. My Red Bull was confiscated half way through. One of the supervisors had REALLY loud shoes, and walked around alot. I drew a diagram of an experiment in a magnetic field, and used an entire page to draw that field, including lots of detail of all the flux. We were also expected to draw a sine curve that would result from an experiment, but I drew a much more complex and detailed graph, showing the results of discrepancies in their diagram.

At the moment, I should be in my Entertainment Studies exam. I chose not to go on the grounds that I'm too tired and have no way to get home after it. We'll see how that pans out. Ughh. I'm so tired.

1 comment: